Hi! you have step on my blog. If you have time, please follow my twitter Zalila Mansor See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Online
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
hye people, i'm not a beauty queen , i'm beautiful me, so LOVE FOR WHO I'M

Doing...
Feeling : Sucks
Eating : i'm on my odi
Doing : workout
Watching : Korean Drama
Listening to : Call Me Maybe!

FOLLOW ME
>
Tagboard
<
>

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
December 2011 | January 2013 | March 2013 |


Make Some Noise!!!
" /> />
SPELL A WORDS :)
Written at Sunday 11 December 2011 | back to top

THIS IS MY FIRST ENTRY AND I CREATE THIS GAME FOR MY ASSIGNMENT BEL260 :)
this game is create to add our vocabulary.OK you guys  need to creat the LONGEST WORD base on the letters given. its just a simple game:)
1) LLTUCRAU
2) IPCRLPSE
3) DEYEPLDO
4) TUDLAEIT
5) NMETESAB
6) SENECHNA





3 comment(s)